Report From the Saint (70-12)

Home Forums General Discussion Report From the Saint (70-12)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

The Saint came up at about 5 pm. It will spike and go down quick. The rain we got here only wet the soil to about 2 inches down….don’t know how it got in the river…..Tomorrow early! 8 am. Hoping for above zero.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: The early bird gets the worm,,,,but the second mouse gets the cheese
      DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Thanks for posting Chuck. I’ll see you at 8am

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

The roselle gauge read 6 inches when we left today. The reality at D was 0″ at 8 a.m. (a level I like better). Cody, Dan, Dave Di and I ran it and really enjoyed the cooler weather and warm clear water. When we took off the gauge was below zero.

I stopped at 72 on the way home, and it was dark muddy and looked like more than zero.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I like to catch flies, then hold them over globes. They freak out and yell "whoa I'm way too high"-- Bruce Baum
      crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

This is almost too funny, but it happens a lot.

after the rain Sunday morning, my wife asked if the river would come up?

I replied- It would take at least 12 hours, and the pools are very dry. If it comes up at all, it will be overnight.

at 10am sunday, the level at D bridge was neg. 8; at 4 pm the level was neg. 11

if I would have turned on this computer before work, I would have skipped work

once again, cheated out of a summer run.

jerry

ChrisMatsuno
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 43

2 more Monday slackerz made two runs today (one upstream, one downstream).

zero at 1100 hours, -3″ at 1600 hours.  Guess we used up all the water.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart