This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jw 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Wahoo
    Participant

Hey gang,

This Saturday looks like it is going to be a pretty crappy day for set-up with temps in the low 30s and rain/ice.  Sunday appears to be a better day with temps in the low 40s and partly cloudy skies.  What do y’all think about moving setup to Sunday.  I just want to get some input before tonight’s MWA/Race Meeting.

Happy Paddling!

Wahoo

At the race meeting we agreed to postpone setup to Sunday.  Same time – 10:00 am – drive careful!  Campgrounds are still reserved so if anyone wants to camp overnight Saturday – enjoy.  (not bringing the beer Sat night though…)

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Wahoo.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  jw.

Bilbo
    Participant

I cannot attend Saturday anyway, so Sunday would be better.

McChuck
    Participant

Fine with it- but make sure it gets posted bigtime!

Last time we wired in the ice we had 5 people.

Cathy McCredie, Gordo and Bonnie, myself, and…..? (sorry, trying to remember)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  McChuck. Reason: A two year old is like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it- J. Seinfeld

jw

it would be the 2nd time in 3 years!  Weather does look much better.  Saturday looks like Race Sunday 2014 (cancelled).

JulieAlsberge
    Participant

Bev and I could do set up on Sunday. Just have to switch what we had planned for Sunday to Saturday

ChrisMatsuno
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I was there – haven’t missed Set-up since 1992 when I had my shoulder surgery.

John Tansil
    Participant

I’m OK with either day.

McChuck
    Participant

Thanks Chris- I was trying to remember the fifth guy! We had a time of it with the ice on the rocks and cold.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  McChuck. Reason: Bozone= that substance that surrounds stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating

JulieAlsberge
    Participant

Was there any decision at the meeting on whether set up day is remaining Saturday or changed to Sunday?

jw

yes, we’re going with Sunday.  Posting it now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.