river land for sale

Home Forums Gear Exchange river land for sale

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

newer price on land just upstream from fisherman’s put in area

http://www.preferredrealtymo.idxco.com/idx/13755/details.php?idxID=529&listingID=80818

I did not see the sign up on Friday 5-20-2016 but it shows still listed at lower price

hopefully a boater will get this, not just a rich hunter that could care less about river access

just putting info out there, it is listed with a Perryville realtor? my wife said to contact boaters before a non boater buys it and then all the boaters complain that they never knew it was for sale

ps; copy of email I received-

Hi Jerry, It is sill listed but someone keeps taking my sign. It is 85 acres and is listed for $215,000. It has a 40 ft. deeded easement going back to the property. It has electric and telephone and an old well that they never used. It has a newer shed for storage. there is a road that goes all the way back to the river which has 1800 ft of river frontage. They made a road down to the river for access. If you like to hunt it has excellent hunting. There is no survey but we have a plat of it at the office, Let me know if you want to take a look. Its best if you bring a 4-wheeler along.

Karen Ellis
      Broker/Agent
      Preferred Realty
      1310 W. St Joseph St.
      Perryville, MO 63775
      Cell: 573-517-3217

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by crazyjerry. Reason: added info from realtor
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Di and I have been looking at this land. The history is that it originally sold for $240k or $3000/acre. All the locals were pissed off as it was an extremely inflated cost- yes, riverfront in usually $3k- but I’d say from what I’ve seem, 80% of this land is nothing but rock which at most is worth $1k. and usually goes for less. We told them if it ever got to around $120k we were interested.

The building shown isn’t much and there is maybe 20 acres of flat land on top. Good road.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however, but a bad investment is a bad investment. If you put $100k in stocks, lose half and sell, is a lot like paying too much for land, and having to sell cheaper. It’s all the same.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by McChuck. Reason: There is a sucker born everyday- PT Barnum
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart