This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  crazyjerry 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

McChuck
    Participant

It will take a while, but Farmington got hit with rain. We got just under an inch. Watch the gauge.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  McChuck. Reason: Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem- Woody Allen

Santo
    Participant

12 miles above the 72 bridge at my place received 3/10” rain last night.

I see the graph did bump up to 3.7 at roselle. It won’t last look if the gauge is accurate. Im headed to D in a few hours with my boat and I’ll boat if it’s up.

McChuck
    Participant

The rain skipped Libertyville and mostly your area, but Farmington got a hit. Syenite might be coming up as I write this?

I’m sure Big Boss CEO is going too sometime this aft/eve. She is sleeping from her night shift.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  McChuck. Reason: A great moment in history is lost- the bold man who first ate a raw oyster. J. Swift

crazyjerry
    Participant

Saint bound!!!

I will be there about 10. I hope someone else will be there. gauges are showing above -0-

call me(no texts) or post here early

syotr

crazyjerry

Cathy
    Participant

Planning on noon at D

crazyjerry
    Participant

Thank you, I just ran into a delay, and was shooting for 11, but I can make noon

jerry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.