Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Watch the gauge! It’s going to happen.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Your seat belt is not as confining as a wheelchair
      crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

awesome!

how long will it take to riser?

when is anyone going to be there?

I will be in the area most of afternoon, and will have Millstream honey with me. Makes great Christmas gifts. I always have the 2 small sizes with me, but if a person wants a 2 or 3 #- call me or post here soon. five seven three 517 two five 8 three

while waiting for the water to come up, a person could put in at millstream, paddle down to the first ledge on river right- it is tagged. take out (make sure your boat is far enough out of the river) and follow trail to bottom of cats paw and watch the river come up. take a camera= the view is great! the trail is in good shape. you might want to take a pair hiking shoes (save the river booties for the river)

syotr

crazy jerry

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

It is very difficult to gauge “when”. The Little Saint is so high that it is washing out some of my predictors.

Stout’s is running dinkable and added to what I “think” is happening at Roselle,  we could have a very low, yet dinkable Saint right now. Jerry, if you are going, please get a visual at “D” bridge.  Not sure Stout’s has even reached there or not, and of course, it will not show at Roselle.

Di and I are going to take a chance around noon.

Having just been ambushed by Lyme again, I will have to be the shuttlecock for the McHenry Shuttle Service.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by McChuck.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart