Paddling July 16-19 (Thurs-Sun) – need paddle buddies

Home Forums General Discussion Paddling July 16-19 (Thurs-Sun) – need paddle buddies

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Walsh Lang
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 19

Is anyone interested in paddling any day (or days) Thurs-Sun this week (July 16-19)?  Please let me know.

Helen
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 40

Colleen,  I might be interested thur and fri… have to see if the water holds

Colleen Walsh Lang
        Participant

Great.  I’ll also be watching the levels.  Here’s for hoping.

Colleen Walsh Lang
        Participant

Are you still up for kayaking tomorrow?  I’m thinking the river’s too low… bummer.

crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

the level today was 4 inches, what a great day. The trail is not super overgrown, and solo boating was relaxing.

If you have never done the Saint, the river at -0- is nice, with cool scenery and not a lot of risk. Enjoy

Helen
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 40

looks like i’m not making it over that way ….got homeowners projects going on and the heat is just stifling.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Di and I will probably be there in the afternoon- about 2 pm. Wish I could be more specific, but we have honeydew jobs. The river today will be about 2″- which is a good play level. I’ll pick 2 inches over 5″-13″ range any day!(Yes double drop wave is gone- but there are 5 better surfs waves before you even get there.) Plus multiple 360 play spots, and rock wheel rocks.
      The water is almost too warm.
      As Jerry said- the trail is pretty open (some stinging nettle we have noticed).

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Nascar= the act of turning left for 4 hours
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart