New Year's at Silvermines?

Home Forums General Discussion New Year's at Silvermines?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      jon serfas
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 50

Anyone planning on ringing in the new year at the river?

Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

I just called Doris yesterday and asked her to reserve us 2 electric sites.ย  Clara and I + my father in-law plan to camp out. Saturday and Sunday.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Di gets foot surgery on the 29th, so it’s a maybe for us…..wait….who am I kidding? Looks like we’ll be there.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Our van is our back pack. It has everything we need for survival
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1384"] Baby II[/caption]

I got the rack on Baby II for a reason! Killer sound system too! And sleep in the back is CARPETED!!

Guess we shall have to make an appearance at D Bridge, my fave place to spend New Year’s!

Hope my drysuit is back from Kokatat by then!!

John Kuthe…

crazyjerry
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 350

Nice John!
        My wife said you could give her that for Christmas.
        If it ever starts to rain, I hope your new ride finds its way down to the Saint much more than baby1 did.
        SYOTR
        crazy jerry

JohnKuthe…
          Participant

Baby made it down to The Saint for all of my Vision Quest trips to and from The Saint in 2002-2003. Sweet little tripster which literally drove up to The Big House I used to live in in the CWE for 13 years with a “FOR SALE” sign on her!!

Baby II is for my NEW Adventures and despite the new paint has over 200,000 miles on her! Still going strong and all climate controls WORK WELL! ๐Ÿ™‚ And Baby II’s sound system!! 12″ subwoofer (500WRMS), four 6×9 Alpine coaxials (100WRMS) and two 5.25 PHD two ways (75WRMS) in the top of the dashboard! Pod tweeters in the A-pillars are the ONLY visible non-stealth signs that something GREAT is in there! ๐Ÿ™‚ Until I TURN IT UP!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Bev and I are thinking about making it down there.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Spent many a fine New Years eve and day with friends and boater family over the years ! Some really Cold ones too !! I love and miss you all ! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas too ! I’ll be paddling my new Machno L.

Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Clara’s not feeling well, no precipitation andย bone freezing temps for New Year’s.

I’m thinking we’re gonna bail on the New Year’s at the River Party.ย  Anyone else still going?

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Not sure we will be able to deal with 0 degrees….and the river is totally frozen over. Di will be 2 days post surgery…so it’s looking rough for us too.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: And those who were seen dancing were judged to be insane by those who could not hear the music. -Nietzsche
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant

Yeah, with NO decent water and VERY cold temps, BLECK! Nope! Not this kid! I’ve proven that stuff before, I don’t need to do it again! ๐Ÿ™

John Kuthe…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart