• Total Posts: 206

Flexible as to time.

Post your intent.

Call or text  573.450.4462

— johnt

Phil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3

We were just a week too early Johnny! Maybe next week.

George
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 230

No guarantee on time, but planning on hitting the water sometime between 5-6pm after my appointment at plaza tire. If I come across no other paddlers Ill just take a hike.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by George.
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Report from the Saint

For some reason I am not being allowed to post…hope I can do it in reply. If anyone IS being allowed to post a message, please copy and place the report as a headline message. It is rather important.

First of all- at the willows the right side fork has a huge, riverwide tree in it. I’m not sure you can sneak it far left as the river drops. This is a serious sieve.  GO RIGHT!

The take-out parking lot is closed and will remain so indefinitely. It is half covered with mud, the men’s john is full and the women’s side is trashed with the stool completely missing. The Kiosk got flattened, but remained. So park and take-out river right but even those bathrooms may be full to the brim with water. If the campground is closed- the shorter walk will be at the Turkey Creek T, which is the temporary parking lot. Also- riverside campground may also remain locked until after the wed-thurs rains. Jin and Doris’ trailer is at summit- AND all those gates are locked.

The trail is in pretty good condition! But mtn biking will be much more difficult by the eight trees which are now lodged across it. The new forest service trail along turtle alley survived, losing only a small portion of the rail/net/gravel system that had been placed.

The rapids seem unchanged but the dam may have lost a few more blocks.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by McChuck.
      crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

John,

I would love to get to boat today.

12;30-1;00 would be good?

post here soon, no internet after I leave

or call- leave message. NO TEXT

jerry

John Tansil
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 206

Jerry —  I’ll meet you at D bridge at 1 pm.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart