Anyone know the level?

Home Forums General Discussion Anyone know the level?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Robin
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 29

I would like to do a run tomorrow morning.

crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

Good luck with that. I don’t think the river got enough rain to bring it up much.

On sunday morning, the level was about neg. 6

George
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 230

Took a quick glance at the gauge while mushroom hunting this am and it was somewhere around -8.

Robin
      Participant

Thank you guys for the update, really hoping for some rain soon!

Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159
        bobh
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 34

Is it possible to put this link on the MWA banner where the old level information was?

Robin
      Participant

Thanks Bilbo and Dagger Dan for sending me the link, I wasn’t aware an applicable gauge reading still existed! Good news.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

While the river is down, the mushroom hunting has been phenomenal! I have a friend who counted 170 Chanterelles today. Also seeing hen of the woods and Oysters. Di makes a great “Oysters Rockefeller”. I have to admit, mushrooms every dau for breakfast with ggs and asparagus will never get old.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by McChuck. Reason: My parents were sure I'd be a delinquent because at nap time I was always resisting a rest.....;>
      George
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 230

Its been exciting. Has been like an easter egg hunt for my boys. We have enough preserved chanterelles to hold us through the apocalypse.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart