anyone boating today???

Home Forums General Discussion anyone boating today???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bob Kellogg
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8

Just checking to see if anyone is hitting the water today???

crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

Please be careful. I was in the area yesterday, side roads are in bad shape. I did not drive into D bridge parking lot. There were a few tracks, but it looked very slick. The river that I could see from the Hwy bridge was frozen over from the low water bridge down to the big bridge, with just a small open water area downstream of the big bridge. Eagles were cool though. Jim has closed riverside campground (I don’t know how long- he likes boaters, so he might open again this weekend) Even with warm weather, everything on the shady side of the river will have ice for a while. The Ted Nugent cliff on Hwy 72 has a really nice looking (???) ice wall. School is finally open in Fredericktown today, but busses on main roads only. If you go, have fun.

Crazy jerry

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Don’t. It is 90% frozen over. MS is graded only to the first turn off.

4 wheel drive= two wheel drive on ice.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Well, yeah ! I’ll be paddlin from Los Quemados down to el Arroyo en La Peña ! About 17 kilometers. Shuttle driver will be here in 15 minutes. Level is perfect, and it will be 86o. Oh, were you talking about the Saint Francis in Arctic Amerika ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart