Who's boating tomorrow?

Home Forums General Discussion Who's boating tomorrow?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      chris
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 24

I think I can finally make it back to the river tomorrow – assuming I can dig up all my old gear – and was wondering who might be around. JohnT, Slim, Bilbo, Jason, Crazy Jerry, all the new people I don’t know?

I should be at D around 11:00 – 11:30.

-Chris

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by chris.
      delgado
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 54

I will be there. I am keeping my eye on Richland creek. If they get more rain today. It should be good.

Slim

Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

I’ll be there, for sure, and I like your timing: 11-11:30 at D it is! Can’t wait to try out the Ripper!

John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

I’m meeting guy at noon Saturday 5/4 across river at Jim & Doris place to get money for boat I sold him. Yes, I would like to paddle.

chris
      Participant

Excellent! It’ll be great to boat with everyone. I’ll plan on being at D by 11:30. John, we’ll see you around noon-ish.

-Chris

Cgagnon
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 41

Slim, Josh Wood and I are looking at Hailstone, EFLB, Bobtail, or Richland tomorrow, in that order of preference.  Your welcome to join.

delgado
      Participant

Ed Wade and I will be leaving early. It is 6 + hour drive to Richland. 3.6 is min . Level has to be on the rise tonight. Looks good flash flood warnings in the area right now.  My # is 314 853 5777

Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

I’d love to go to Arkansas–I’ve always wanted to paddle those sections, and the conditions should be perfect, but I’m leading a climbing trip that leaves from St. Louis on Sunday and that’s just too much running around. So, I’m still planning to arrive at D at 11:30ish. Let me know, Chris and John, if your plans change.

delgado
      Participant

Also Richland should be on the top of your list. Much better Whitewater then hailstone and just as pretty. Don’t know the other 2 runs. But if Richland is too high. Would love to check out Osage Creek near Ponca.

Cgagnon
      Participant

Got Richland a bunch this year.  Neither of us have gotten Hailstone, other two are a slight step up from Richland and go less often.

Cgagnon
      Participant

My place down there is an hour and a half from Richland, if you ever want to head down I’ll probably be there any weekend that its running.

delgado
      Participant

Got it . Hailstone is hard to catch and definitely worth doing. Let me know were you are going in the morning.

chris
      Participant

I can’t make it to Arkansas, but have fun you guys!

For those staying local, I’ll still be at D around 11:30.

-Chris

crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

I might be meeting a beginner or 2 just after noon tomorrow- possible run upper or turkey creek down -always looking for help?

Cgagnon
      Participant

Slim,

Looks like the plan is East Fork of the Little Buffalo at 9.  Text me (314)605-9968 if you want to go.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart