This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GootchNickels 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Dennis Jones
    Participant

I’m planning to paddle and also do some work at our river property Wednesday and Thursday. I can be pretty flexible on time.

I have good cell service at the cabin 5732757210

Dennis

BobTucker
    Participant

I would like to paddle Thursday Dennis and if so, will give you a call but I may wait until this weekend for my friend

Larry Rice who is passing through.  Would you care to hazard a guess what the levels might be this weekend?

crazyjerry
    Participant

Dennis,

I will be over there about 10;45 -11;00 Wednesday, and would love to boat with you.

I thank God for  the work he gives me, but it does interfere with boating.

I also love my grandsons, but their soccer tournament in Cape this weekend says that I can’t boat then either.

see you tomorrow

crazy jerry

crazyjerry
    Participant

It must be nice to have Good cell service near the river.

Dennis Jones
    Participant

Jerry, I’ll see you at 11:00   Cell service is good…….but………you have electricity !

Bob, that sounds good just give me a call. I’d love to boat with you and Larry Saturday, keep in touch. I’m gonna guess 3″ Saturday but there is a chance for more rain.

Dennis

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Dennis Jones.

Marty Toyen
    Participant

Dennis

Lynn, Fred Marquart and I  will meet you and Jerry at  11:00.   It’s been a long time since we have paddled together.  Looking forward to seeing you.

Marty Toyen

jacobsviper
    Participant

Yes more rain!!! Hopefully it will raise it before I get there on sat

Dennis Jones
    Participant

Marty,Lynn, and Fred! This is gonna be swwweeeeettt! Bring your camping gear and stay at our place and we will do it again Thursday.

GootchNickels
    Participant

put me down for the 11 oclock Wednesday trip.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.