The Leonids

Home Forums General Discussion The Leonids

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Perhaps the best meteor shower of the year occurs tonight and into the wee hours.

Not for Iron County however as we are predicted to have heavy RAIN clouds. Definitely a double edged sword….

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Through out my life I have always tried to plan ah ead
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Thru out my life I have always tried to plan ah ead
      Terry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 31

Chance of the river running with a little rain overnight at all? I’ll take anything we can get!

McChuck
      Participant

I said rain “clouds”not rain…and so far, none.

One of my criteria is a pool at Delassus where highway 221 crosses the St. It has been dry since June. (Last year it NEVER went dry. It will take something significant before we boat.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: If I learned from mistakes I would now be a genius!
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Na-na-nuh-boo-boo ! We have had good levels (too good during Cyclone season) since Sept. 2016 ! Chuck & Di, your room is ready ! ?????

McChuck
      Participant

Duly noted! We had a good time last visit. However, we have a bucket list of new places to go and they will take preference. At my age getting thru this list may be difficult. LOL

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: The storm starts when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping- Dr. Seuss
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart