Stolen Bosts

Home Forums General Discussion Stolen Bosts

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Stolen piranha burn 2 green/ yellow, Dagger Mamba Creeker 7.6 white wth blue/purple swirl. Between9:50a and 10:30a at Rosselle Putin Sunday 4-3-2016. Feel everyone you know and be careful was in woods not just sitting out. Have any information contact me or Bill Parsons our numbers and emails are in the directory.

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

Report has been made with sheriff

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

Correction tell not feel everyone you know

Eric Roush
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 28

Damn, that was just starting to sound fun! 🙂

Eric Roush
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 28

Sorry Julie, didn’t mean to make light of such a despicable thing as getting your boat stolen. But sometimes humor can be found in the oddest places as can be witnessed when we attend a wake for a dear friend or family member. I do hope you get your boat back and that those who are responsible for the theft of both boats are prosecuted.

Trent
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 17

Julie, I live in the area .I will keep a look out. If you have pics of boats send to my cell. 573-315-7428

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Thats so stupid I guess we need to start locking our boats up! you would freaking think we could trust people but I guess not! sorry to hear about your lose and If you find the person who did it Ill personally whoop is A@@!! good luck on trying to find them!

CJW4D
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 313

Sry to hear;  ill keep my eye out

George
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 230

Any pictures? Also, any ID marks written anywhere?

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry to hear Julie and Bill. I’ll keep my eye out too. Was it the boats AND gear or just the boats? If either of you want to boat some weekend, I’ll meet up with you and let you borrow one of mine. This is horrible.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

If you have your boats stolen the #1 priority is alert the highway patrol. It will have to be a boat with racks or a pick-up truck. Tell them what to look for. We have had cases where out of staters came to do our river, then decided to take a few souvenirs home. They could be ID’d on the highway.

Second- do a thorough search of the area and/or look for boat skid marks to see if they were re-hidden, or pulled down to the river. We have also had incidences where people jumped into boats to “give it a try” and then abandon them as they realize that it’s more difficult than they thought.

If “pros” got them- you’ll never see them again. If locals got them, there’s a good chance. Di and I looked at backyards all the way home yesterday.  Check Craig’s list, boater talk, message boards etc.

We’ve also had boats returned when the people that picked them up realized that they weren’t “forgotten” and left behind.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

For your own benefit, and yours may have had this information, always put your full name and phone number inside the cockpit with permanent marker. Roselle is the weak link in the normally safe and secure boating scene at the Saint. Due to it’s proximity to 72 and a lot of non boater traffic “rolling through” Good luck on getting them back. Pretty short time span. Somebody was watching. I always carry a cable lock for those times when you find yourself having to stash a boat. It keeps people honest and could repel the casual thief. Sorry for your loss.

George
      Participant

Rhonda and I will be taking Roselle down to Silvermines here in a bit. We will keep an eye open and follow Chuck’s advice to see if maybe someone wanted to go for a test drive.

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

My name is in the boat. A report was made with the sheriffs department in Fredricktown. Pictures on Facebook and shared with. People all over and at a national stolen boat site by friends on our behalf. Unfortunately Bills name was not in his boat.

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

We appreciate everyone’s help and support in trying to get them back!

CoMoBill
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 8

Thanks  everyone your support is greatly appreciated<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>!</span>

Just boats Dan. It could have been worse.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by CoMoBill.
      George
      Participant

Just got back. No luck ?

Casey House
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 15

Julie,

I sent you a message via FB. The owner of the Alpine shop is a family friend of ours and saw the post that I shared regarding your boats. The Alpine Shop is having their SWAP meet next weekend and would like to post pictures in the store during drop off and during the swap. If you have pics, send them her way.

Good luck!
      CH

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

I emailed a picture of the boats to Liza our Columbia Alpine shop manager.which is where I had ordered it from a year ago February.

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

Updated my profile picture with the boat that was stolen.

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Any luck yet??? Any leads? Good part about this issue os that boat is a very unique color scheme not many around the around the area has it!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart