St Francis Trail work party

Home Forums General Discussion St Francis Trail work party

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Missouri Whitewater
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 62

The Forest Service is asking for our help with some trail work at the Saint on SATURDAY 22 JANUARY, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm (weather permitting). They already built most of the new Turkey Creek trail, but they have some minor drainage adjustments needed there, and want to do some light brushing and blaze installation on the Silver Mines Trail on the south side of the river (Silvermines to the Dam trail).

They provide all the tools and instruction.

Who’s interested in helping out for a few hours? Post your intent. More info to come later, once we have a group together.

TakeAHike
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 170

Sign me up!

Paulag
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2

I’m in!

Missouri Whitewater
      Participant

The trail work project at the Saint with the Forest Service is ON for SATURDAY 22 JANUARY, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. Weather looks fine – cold, but not like 15 Jan!
      MEET AT TURKEY CREEK PICNIC AREA at 10:00am sharp.
      They already built most of the new Turkey Creek trail, but they have some minor drainage adjustments needed there, and want to do some light brushing and blaze installation on the Silver Mines Trail on the south side of the river (Silvermines to the Dam trail).
      They will provide all the tools and instruction.
      Assuming all of you who posted will be there?
      For those in the Mehlville Saturday pool session, you’ll be able to work on the trail & drive back in time for the pool.

mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

I can make it!

Hoosier Mike

Missouri Whitewater
      Participant

We’re still on!  Dress warm!!  See you there!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart