St Francis could be running Tuesday morning.

Home Forums General Discussion St Francis could be running Tuesday morning.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Santo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 13

I was cutting grass at 5pm and saw syenite was definitely running low today. Weird I received zero rain at my house but see the gauge is definitely showing a bump right now. I’ll be boating if it’s still running Tuesday. It was a small area that received the rain near Farmington.

Brad Davis
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 22

I just noticed the bump on the gauge myself.  I’m gonna check it in the morning and hopefully it’ll still be up. It would be great to get a run in tomorrow.

Santo
      Participant

The gauge shows 3.27. It’s up.

Watch the NWS graph. It appears to be cresting now.  It may only run today without more rain.

Brad Davis
        Participant

Are you gonna be able to paddle today Santo? Anyone else?

Santo
      Participant

I will be back home around 2 PM hopefully. Text me 314-520-7278 if you want to try to meet.

Santo
      Participant

I will be back home around 2 PM hopefully. Text me 314-520-7278 if you want to try to meet.  I don’t think the river is going to be up for very long so go earlier today if possible.

Brad Davis
        Participant

I got there a little after 10 this morning. I ran into Chris Gagnon and we did a lap. It was a lot of scraping, but still better than not paddling, so I’ll take it.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Not only a bump, but a second higher bump as well! No idea where it came from, not a single area rain gauge shows activity. Did a dam burst somewhere?

For what it’s worth we are getting a pretty good shower in Ironton right now.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I'm imagining ...what if Mark Twain had twitter?
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart