This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Prater 2 weeks ago.

• Author

biermjj
    Participant

The MWA Championships are 6 weeks away. We are looking for Safety Boaters of all skill levels. We need boaters on the water and on the shore with throw ropes. I need safety for the Down River Race on Friday afternoon, as well as Saturday and Sunday.

My goal is the same a last year, have enough safety volunteers so everyone gets a few breaks each day. If you are racing and still would like to help out, I can work around your race times!

If you are interested in being part of the safety team please let me know. Leave me a message here, send me an email ([email protected]), or text me at 618-Nine75-52nine4.

Thank you,
    John Biermann

biermjj
    Participant

The races are next weekend.  I still need help with Safety Boaters all three days.

Please contact me if you are interested, [email protected] or 618-975-5294.

Thank you,

John Biermann

McChuck
    Participant

For the downriver race I need 4 boaters- two at Big Drop and 2 at Cats Paw.  I will have my van at the bottom to give shuttles. Safety boaters and timers/start too will get their choice of a shot of high end Tequila or Whiskey at the party.

My kids have volunteered for timing at the finish, but would like me to get more experienced timers if I can.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  McChuck. Reason: I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list- Susan Sontag
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  McChuck. Reason: haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list- Susan Sontag
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  McChuck.

mtlein71
    Participant

Hey Chuck,

I can take Big Drop.

CT Mike

Dan Prater
    Participant

Hey Chuck!

I can be @cats paw.

Or wherever needed!

I’ll see you sometime this week I’m sure,  otherwise Di has my contact info

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.