SAFETY BOATERS

Home Forums General Discussion SAFETY BOATERS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      John Biermann
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 20

The MWA Championships are 6 weeks away. We are looking for Safety Boaters of all skill levels. We need boaters on the water and on the shore with throw ropes. I need safety for the Down River Race on Friday afternoon, as well as Saturday and Sunday.

My goal is the same a last year, have enough safety volunteers so everyone gets a few breaks each day. If you are racing and still would like to help out, I can work around your race times!

If you are interested in being part of the safety team please let me know. Leave me a message here, send me an email (sarahjohn0320@yahoo.com), or text me at 618-Nine75-52nine4.

Thank you,
      John Biermann

John Biermann
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 20

The races are next weekend.  I still need help with Safety Boaters all three days.

Please contact me if you are interested, johnsarah0320@yahoo.com or 618-975-5294.

Thank you,

John Biermann

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

For the downriver race I need 4 boaters- two at Big Drop and 2 at Cats Paw.  I will have my van at the bottom to give shuttles. Safety boaters and timers/start too will get their choice of a shot of high end Tequila or Whiskey at the party.

My kids have volunteered for timing at the finish, but would like me to get more experienced timers if I can.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by McChuck. Reason: I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list- Susan Sontag
      • This reply was modified 4 years ago by McChuck. Reason: haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list- Susan Sontag
      • This reply was modified 4 years ago by McChuck.
      mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

Hey Chuck,

I can take Big Drop.

CT Mike

Dan Prater
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 61

Hey Chuck!

I can be @cats paw.

Or wherever needed!

I’ll see you sometime this week I’m sure,  otherwise Di has my contact info

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart