Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Watch the gauge- we got enough rain.

In 35 years running (now walking) the trail I have never seen a water moccasin on the trail…the reported sighting made me feel lucky- however, taking out on river right at double drop I saw one, changed my direction, then saw another. I see these commonly here. Be careful!

Meant to post earlier- the bathrooms at Fisherman’s are open.

Did I read that camping has opened? Will D parking lot be available? I will find out tomorrow.

The water was 64 degrees today.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I hate having my gym closed, but I relieve a lot of the angst by not walking in front of the mirror naked
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

LOL The vagaries of prediction, especially in spring. A week ago 1/2 inch of rain produced 20 inches on the river. This time it barely went up an inch. Way too many variables!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I Love IHOP= there's always someone in there that looks worse than me
      mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

I was watching that radar, it looked like it went south of the Farmington watershed. Thanks for the snake alert!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart