Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Stout’s is way up. Wondering how the new bridge fared with all the rip rap going down to water’s edge. The old bridge has been demolished. Not sure what kind of debris has gone into the middle Stout’s run.

There was a large downed tree in the Fisherman’s pool. Wouldn’t surprise me if it gets washed downstream. Be alert in the future.

All creeks should be up and running. If someone does Crane Pond please give a report as much has changed there.

Upper Stouts, Little Rock Creek, Lower Rock Creek, Mud Creek from D highway, Marble Creek…..lots of possibilities….

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Always tell your wife nothing but the truth- even if you have to lie a little
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

How is the top of the dam doing?

John Kuthe…

McChuck
      Participant

Alex Fly and Pete Larsen ran it.

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

I remember when I first started running The Saint 1994ish and the top of the Dam was almost contiguous across the top, with one place to run it over the top, then paddle like crazy to avoid being pulled back IN!

I’d imagine Mother Gaia’s been hard at work knocking Homo Sapiens’ work back into Her Form!  Flattening out all those blocks!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Misses The Saint!

McChuck
      Participant

Oops I thought you meant Killarney Dam. Yes, silvermines dam has changed a lot, but I doubt it was run at 12 feet over.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart