Report from the Saint (65-25)

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint (65-25)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

The gauge is reading higher than reality. Should be about 3″ today and holding above zero through the weekend. The water is warm.
      The run just above the dam pool has a downed tree in it (I think this tree was just trimmed too about 2 weeks ago). It completely blocks the water.
      I would love to do the sawing myself, but currently would be unable to do so. It will involving sawing an 8″ trunk and waiting for the rains, or doing more sawing and moving it out of the way. I can even bring a boat and carry the saw if someone wants to hook up Sunday.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by McChuck. Reason: It is upsetting that my kids are becoming me....but luckily, my grandkids are perfect!
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

I recall someone trimming a tree limb below the Turkey Creek chutes to clear an eddy about 2 weeks ago, but it was only about 4 inches, so this must be a different tree…

ScottO
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 55

i’ll be down sometime sunday. no idea on time or anything yet. i’ll probably bring a saw along in case its still there when i get to it. if someone else gets it first, even better.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

I CAN CERTAINLY BRING A SAW- BUT THE SHOULDERS AREN’T SAW “FRIENDLY”.
      (How do you disable the “caps lock” key???????)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by McChuck. Reason: If you don't have a frank discussion with your cats NOW about Catnip....who will?
      ScottO
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 55

Looks like we’ll be getting to d around 10 this morning.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart