Report From the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report From the Saint

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

We got 3″ of rain here, Santo reports 5″ at Libertyville. While there is an outside chance the river will come up today…I have to also note how totally dry it’s been, and that the last time we were at D bridge, the water level was -20″ Stout’s hasn’t budged. We have no water in the runoff ditches.

The rise you might see on the gauge is…well…about 3″ which is the rain!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: When you stop drinking, you have to deal with this marvelous personality that started you drinking in the first place. -Jimmy Breslin
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

I dropped Di off at about 4:30. It looked like she had about 30″. When we left the van at D it was only at neg 7 inches. She may catch the pulse, which is a lot of fun! I suspect this water comes from Libertyville, which means it could drop pretty fast.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: A good, thorough study of economics will reveal to you that the best time to invest in anything was a year ago.- Marty Allen
      DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

24″ at D at 4:45pm Friday

DianeMchenry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 46

I got off the river about 5:30pm and it was 30″.  Looks like it topped out at 40″ and is dropping.   Should be water for tomorrow!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart