Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

When we left at 1:30 D bridge was 1/2″ (really 3 inches). The temp dropped on us 5 degrees to the current 35 degrees F. For the first time there is now ice on the river. That means the water is near freezing.

Sorry MTlein- we didn’t see your post- but wouldn’t have been much good for you other than a shuttle. Di did DR 72 to D, and I did D to Dam loops in the slalom boat.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Don't you hate it when people answer their own questions? I know I do
      mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

Thanks for the mention Chuck. No worries at all, I brought my ankle braces and running shoes. It was a beautiful day for my first true solo run from MS to D and run up the trail. Surfing little drop was sweet with no lines until the cold water soaked long enough through my double neoprene while back surfing. Stopped at No. 9 coffee co to warm up to a Salty Dog (dark chocolate salted Carmel double espresso). Great adventure!                                              Best Regards!                           Connecticut Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart