Report from the Saint (49-24)

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint (49-24)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

It was 10 inches on the nose at 4 pm. The water is getting very pleasant temperature-wise.

More importantly, I got to paddle with Paula G and Di M!

The problem is- no one believes me because I didn’t get any pictures….

Maybe I need to finally get a cell phone…..

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: There actually IS a difference between death and taxes- death doesn't get worse everytime congress is in session
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

I testify that I saw Chuck on the river today, with Di & Paula. They were surfing last surf, and came down from above there. However, it is possible that he merely carried up to Fat Man’s squeeze & paddled down from there.

If you can believe I was on the river, that is. But it was a great day slacking with the Gootches, the Newells, and the Serfas’. A thunderstorm passed over us without too much lightning. An eagle was flying up & down the river. No Asian Carp landed on our boats, and Mr Gootch only spotted 4 snakes.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by jw.
      Tracy Newell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 46

One more best day on the river! I saw McChuck too! At the take out, with his  little dog too! I’ll bring my camera Chuck if you’d like documentation this weekend. SYOTR

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Thinking about it- yeah it was great paddling with these two…..but it wasn’t all that. They are terrible wave/hole hogs……

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I still have my photographic memory- but I seem to be running out of film
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart