Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

The rain has been very slow and steady, and usually this doesn’t affect the river much, however the plants are slowing down, if not done, and the ditches are running, so…

Watch the gauge.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I spent most of my money on women and drink, and like a fool, I squandered the rest- Benny Hill
      George
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 230

I’m a bit inexperienced whenever it comes to calling water levels, but after having seen the saint under 67 on my way home I would bet there will be water to paddle all weekend.

CJW4D
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 313

Heading down to Camp and boat all day tomorrow with Terry!

mmandl
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 24

Heading down this morning, hope to get there 10:30-11.  Will drop gear at Millstream and see if anyone at D.  Can shuttle or walk the trail…

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Di and I are waiting for the river to drop into mid-20’s, ie the perfect level. If I’m going to be really sore tomorrow from rodeo, I want it to be for a good cause.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Buffet comes from the French word Buffe' meaning get up and get it yourself
      Sally Haywood
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 27

Ed Stevens and I, Sally Haywood, plan to do the upper tomorrow. Meeting at the upper put in with Maureen at 11 am. It would be great if anyone wants to join us. Maybe the whole river, depending on level,

This is Ed’s first year of boating and I’m thrilled for him to have some water to put his hard-won skills  to work

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Sally Haywood.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart