Report from the Saint (43-24)

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint (43-24)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

When I crossed the river at Delassus, it looked pretty low. I suspect the gauging is closer to accurate now as the local runoff dwindles.

Weekend? without rain we’ll be in the single digits (3″ is a favorite level however- lots to do)

Radar shows a huge system coming our way from the western side of the state.

Water temp is good for shorties.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Google is NOT a synonym for truth OR accuracy
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

Giant group of AARP slackers spotted on Thursday. Nearly a dozen old folks, with 2-3 youngin’s along to help them down the river. Average age 65 or so. 4-5 enders attained, showing the youngin’s what old folks in old boats can do.

On at 11ish at 25″, off at 3ish at 22″.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Yeah, ain’t retirement grand?

I also forgot to mention- two moccasins have now been killed at the take-out. Keep an eye  out!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I find the mideast chaos intriguing- basically they are killing each other to prove who's got the better imaginary friend
      DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

I was one of the youngins yesterday and the enders were impressive! It was a pleasure boatin with all of you. I just started boating at age 29 and its exciting to see that i have the next 40 years of doing this.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Chuck, did you retire ? Git yer butt down here ! Free lodging and shuttles !!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart