This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Terry 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

McChuck
    Participant

Watch the gauge. See you tomorrow?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  McChuck. Reason: If you had no idea how old you were, how old would you be? From the "Zohar"

Terry
    Participant

Anybody know if the campground/gates are open?

DaggerDan
    Participant

Where’s the water?

Terry
      Participant

Checked earlier today, it was -10 around noon with a little drizzle coming down

Terrell
    Participant

Any water today?

Casara Heaton

2.65 Ft Monday Morning…. The water is coming and coming slow.  Hopefully it goes down slow for those that work during the week!

Anyway – I added links to gauges at the top of the site for quick reference.   🙂

Who’s ready to at least slide over wet rocks?

Kayaking

Byron
    Participant

McChuck
    Participant

I think what we are seeing is the result of 8 months of drought. It is slowly rising day by day, but slower than I have ever seen it for the rain that we have gotten. For that matter- this is the worst winter for boating I have ever seen.

I am still confident that we will see a slow rise to a boating level.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  McChuck. Reason: I rate the little buzzer that goes off when you have forgotten to turn off your lights as the #1 invention of mankind

McChuck
    Participant

Boating tomorrow!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  McChuck. Reason: Go to heaven for the climate, but go to hell for the company- Mark Twain

Tracey Roush
    Participant

Yee HAW!  See everyone on Saturday… and my little dog too!

Terry
    Participant

Boating at nine today if anyone can make it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.