Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Consider this a VERY positive recommendation- WATCH the Gauge!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: NEVER PO a woman, they remember stuff that hasn't even happened yet
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Well, not sure about der Saint, I miss it a lot, and the great people who call it their Home River ! The Yaque del Norte and the Jimenoa are at a nice level currently. Crystal clear and it is about 85 degrees daily. Had a really nice run yesterday. It is a Holiday Weekend, so the riversides were full of people. The kidz get soo excited when a couple of kayaks come blasting through the waves and into beautiful swimming holes. You and Di have experienced it here Chuck, so you know ! Hope we see some homie paddlers some winter. How bout ya Lil Holdmeier ? You and Coach gonna make it ?

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

I’m watching it. I should have brought my kayak to work today just incase. I’m tempted to leave and go get my gear. Think it’ll be runnable this afternoon? It’s showing .25-.35″ more rain this evening.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

When we left at 4:30 it was dark, raining, and 0″. Di did the upper. Saw David Balicki and friend, gave them a headlamp, and wished them luck MS to D!

Let’s hope for a good rain shower tonight!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I don't do drugs- I get the same effect by standing up too fast
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart