Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Di and I went for a walk with the dogs on the Saint trail and discovered that turtle alley is now new trail. This is the section from Turkey Creek to the first heartbreak h (maybe 1.5 feet wide:ill. One section is a very odd, raised by landscape lumber, narrow (maybe 1.5 feet) , graveled section running about 50 feet. It’s hard to ID old landmarks but this is probably the area which was continually muddy or watery.

I see several things now- 1. It is double track and therefore legally bikeable- and when you get to MDC property, this is 2 track as well. So for awhile, it is a really good mtn bike trail.

2. It is level and smooth and in places they have elevated it up from the river.

3. There is still a section that will be muddy and underwater after a rain- to my knowledge they did not confer with anyone who actually runs the trail.

4. Enjoy it now before the spring floods. LOL

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Some people try to turn back their "odometer". Not me- I've come a long way and many of my roads weren't paved. I want people to understand why I look this way!
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart