Report from the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

When we left at 3 pm it was approximately negative 1.459826667 inches. Looks like that’s it until the next rain!

On another front I met the US park ranger in charge of recreation for the area. Chris Woods. He seems like a really good guy to work with. We discussed the gauge at 72 and the trail  from Turkey Creek to First heartbreak hill (turtle alley). I have not seen it, but apparently they have brought in a small bulldozer and are leveling the path, and breaking up roots, to follow with laying rock down. I told Chris that after next spring when the floods wash it all away, there is a whole crew of people willing to work on new trail, higher up and winding, beautifully, through the rocks and boulders.

As luck would have it, I also got to talk with the MDC at Millstream. They were having an ecology day for grade-schoolers.

Ecology? LOL. It is a rare event, but I kept my mouth shut…..

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by McChuck. Reason: McChuck Hypothesis #17- I think the evidence clearly shows that the place from where we get our sense of time- ie, being on time, the proper use of time, or even planning for future use of time, is centered in testicular tissue
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

The government trying to make more tree hugging dirt worshiping hippies in school like you and me! 😉

John Kuthe…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart