Report from the Saint (113-25)

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint (113-25)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Sad to report. I’m really worrying about the health of the “corkscrew” pine at MS. It has multiple sap drainages coming out of its trunk, some of which are differently colored. I also have not gotten 1 living seed out of 10 pine cones. The ends of its limbs are dead. Do we have any pine tree experts out there?

Then at Fisherman’s ramp, Someone has dumped tires there. There was also an untagged deer harvested. Missing its antlers, and a portion of its meat.

I don’t know if you have noticed, but on the left on 72 when going to Ironton, there is a truly ignorant family living with a huge pile of cans and their appliance history in their yard. We happened to be behind them as they were coming home, and I counted 5 separate pieces of trash thrown out their window.

All in all a day where I just have to wonder in awe of the laziness and ignorance of a segment of our population.

The river is at  neg. 6″. It is 38 degrees as measured by my walmart Temp/compass/whistle.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Definition of gun control= Concentration nd a steady hand.- John Wayne
      mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

Hey Chuck,

I am saddened to hear about all the bad stuff going on in such a great place.

On a more positive note, how much snow did you guys get, and do you think it we’ll melt just enough to boost the river to boatable while retaining a winter wonderland appearance? Please disregard if you got little to no snow.

CT Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart