Raymond Congrats

Home Forums General Discussion Raymond Congrats

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

I wanted to congratulate you on your LOF race. but email keeps bouncing back. So I hope you still read our board!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Rivers KNOW this: There is no hurry, we shall get there some day
      Raymond
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Thanks Chuck. Trained pretty hard for the last 3 months and got pretty good in a long boat. Can’t believe I went that fast still, guess hard work can pay off!

Looking forward to maybe seeing Mr . Rhodes in March… 😉

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

or…someone else.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Felicidades Ray-Ray ! Wish I could of been there to cheer on the “Hero of Lusk Creek” !! What were ya paddlin buddy ? Proud of ya ! You own that sucker now …. Tio Freddie.

These young MWA paddlers are really out there shining in the WW World ! Downriver rules !!

Raymond
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Hey Freddie!

Paddling a modified Green Boat these days. Stripped out a lot of stock outfitting and lowered the weight by about 4 pounds. Also started using a high end slalom paddle modified for creekin’, the G’Power Twister Sickline. It’s a piece of art, two piece system with adjustable feather, right/left hand control and even length.

That paddle alone will shave off seconds and keep you from getting tired as quickly with the extremely low swing weight and gobs of purchase. One of the best things about it, if you don’t have correct form, it bites back! Paddling with your arms will result in what feels like popping your tendons. Sharpened up my forward stroke again in just a matter of a week or two!

Enjoy that warm weather buddy, “DR” is where its at!

-Raymond

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Raymond.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart