Party with Freddie at Silvermines this Saturday night October 10

Home Forums General Discussion Party with Freddie at Silvermines this Saturday night October 10

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

Freddie is back in the States for a brief time and wants to party/camp with folks at Silvermines on Saturday night (October 10).  Jim and Doris said there are plenty of campsites available.  Come on down and join the party!

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Slim, hope to see yuzz ! Any and everbody welcome. You don’t have to know me. Love to see my MWA homies …

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

Thought i was going SE this weekend, but then we heard about the get together. Can’t wait to see you,  no eddy Freddie!  Even if there are no eddies for us to ignore this weekend.

ChrisMatsuno
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

I will not be able to make it to Freddie Fest.  Is anyone going fron St. Louis who can take some Tshirts to Freddie?  If so, let me know and we can figure out a way to transfer the shirts.

Chris

CharlesL
      Participant

I plan on going and can take the T shirts.

Cheers, CharlesL

Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

I wish I could be there, Freddie! I’ve got a trip planned for tonight, though: I’m putting seven kids high in a big white oak tree at school for a canopy sleepover (harnesses, hammocks). Should be memorable.

BobTucker
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 41

I’ve been out of town this week and going to hang at home with my honey tonight but welcome home Freddie. Looks like some perfect weather for a party.

CharlesL
      Participant

T shirts are with Freddy. He says hi to everyone.

Cheers, CharlesL

PS. Some photos are here (if the link works):

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10207827793035653.1073741860.1319800353&type=1&l=ad39208b64

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart