This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bilbo 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

WillPaddle
    Participant

Finally get to paddle tomorrow.  Bringing both boys with me.  Anyone want to paddle Crane Pond?  Would also be interested in Marble Creek assuming there are no Take-out issues and or Middle and Lower Stouts.  I am open for what ever, but have never had the chance to paddle Crane Pond before.  Can meet at 10 am.

Will

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  WillPaddle.

George
    Participant

Kyle Bales and myself are meeting at 9 am to possibly run Upper Stouts, Lower Stouts and maybe upper Saint. I have to be back in town before 4pm.

George
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  George.

JasonR74
    Participant

George,

Where you guys meeting (D Bridge)?

Sounds like a good plan, but not sure if we can make it by 9.  I’ll shoot you a text in morning if me and Putt can make it, but don’t wait on us.

WillPaddle
    Participant

You meeting at D bridge or somewhere else. Not sure I can be there by 9.

George
    Participant

Meeting at Millstreams.

George
      Participant

I’d like to get a run down Castor tomorrow too if anyone is up for it.

DaggerDan
    Participant

Don’t miss crane pond tomorrow if it’s running. Wish I could join but I’ll be busy.

WillPaddle
    Participant

We are going to meet at Millstream at 10 am. Want to paddle Upper Stouts, Crane pond and maybe a late afternoon run on the Saint.

George
    Participant

Drove by upper Stouts this morning. Looked a little low to me. I took some photos but don’t know how to post them on here.

Bilbo
    Participant

Trying to wrangle my lovely daughter is putting me at D around 12:30PM as it looks.  We will take what we can get at that point.  Hope to see some of you, perhaps on second runs of something, hopefully creekish.

Bill

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.