This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  McChuck 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Dennis Jones
    Participant

I’m sure gonna miss your smiling face Jim.

Freddie Carter
    Participant

Really, what a great kid ! I have fond Memories of slackin with Jim… You could always count on him to show at the river. Just way too young !!

Byron
    Participant

Big surfs next to Jim at Howell will never be forgotten, will miss ya man!

jon serfas
    Participant

Jim was a good friend. A good man. I will miss him, greatly.

Dan Prater
      Participant

John do you remember the last time we camped together? You me Obeechobee and Jim. Jim was trying till 2 a.m. to get us all to go on a moonlight run and there was no moon at all lol

Man I’m gonna miss that guy

Jason Winkeler
        Participant

I know he will be missed by many. good guy. too young!

BobTucker
    Participant

This is really sad news. Jim was one of my very favorite people on the river. If there is a paddling heaven he’s definitely in it.

DianeMchenry
    Participant

Jim, Emily Wentz, Raymond and I did a midnight float one New Year’s  Eve!!  It was COLD!  We lost the moon below the dam at Silvermines and we had ice on our drysuits when we got off the river.  But it was a Blast!  Going to miss him so much!

Di McHenry

McChuck
    Participant

Jim was in one of my advanced clinics. In every group of 6-8 there are one or two who “get it”. I know they are going to go on and be great boaters. Jim got it- and I knew after the class I’d see him again on the river- surfing with the best of us! I will miss him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.