Ok, mis amigos!

Home Forums General Discussion Ok, mis amigos!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

This is the Winter I expect my MWA Homies, like Perfesser, Bilbo, Slim, Chuck and Di, Jason, Jon, Fireman Larry, Gootch, I wish Jim ☹️, Crazee Jerry, Michelle and Dennis, Levi, Coach and Lil Holdmeir, etc…. to make an effort to get yer butts down here to the Caribbean to paddle in Paradise ! No more excuses … you have free acommodations and a cheap trip to paddle a World Class destination in the tropics. Make it happen !!

Freddie Carter
      Participant

Also, JW, we need Spanish speakers ! We have something for every level you want to paddle ! Even you Janney Boys !!

jon serfas
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 50

You got OpenBoats down there?

Freddie Carter
      Participant

Lottso trees ! We can make a dugout !! Eli is still regretting not leaving one behind when he was here 2 Christmas’es ago ! He brought 4 open boats on the airline !! It was crazee ….

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

bump – I always looked forward to Freddie’s invites and other postings, usually in the form of some off-topic response to another posting. So I had to refresh this one in his honor.

There are some posted pictures and some stories on his Facebook page.

He is a legend.  Great salsa at the takeout.  Always paid his MWA dues (even from the DR).  Always gave recognition to the Marine Corps birthday (10 Nov).  Always wanted a race t-shirt after he moved to the DR, but only if it was 100% cotton – none of that poly crap for a t-shirt.  Great stories about rivers, river trips, and parties afterwards.  I still remember when he had the “Sea-hag Barbie” attached to his kayak, and our daughter Valerie, about 5 years old at the time?, was trying to liberate the doll.

Semper Fi, mi amigo.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Por la Muerte  extra Viejo rum is preferred.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart