New Years Eve/Day

Home Forums General Discussion New Years Eve/Day

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

The Saint at D bridge today (Wed, 12/28) was 9.5 inches BELOW zero.

I plan on being at Silvermines with some food on New Years Eve.  Would welcome any company.

Start the New Year off right with a paddle on New Years Day!  The plan is to meet at D bridge at high noon for a leisurely paddle down the Saint to the Hwy E bridge at Cedar Bottom …..and yes ….. there will be enough water.

TakeAHike
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 170

In Tansil speak, does this mean there will be a New Year’s Eve party at the take-out?

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

We are planning as well. We are trying to get hold of Jim and Doris. We will party Eve night, but I need to be home to sleep. Then next day Di will be up for doing the river, I will probably run shuttle to E bridge and try to paddle a little while waiting for boaters to come down.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Incontinence is certainly a problem for older people...but what if you were a bat?
      Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Bringing the family down to silver mines for New Years.   Maybe it will be a new New Years tradition.  I’ll be up for paddling but not sure I could talk Jace and Clara into going. Maybe they’ll try out the Slice

TakeAHike
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 170

Gootch and I will be there, who else is coming to join in on the fun! We’ll be hiking lower rock creed New Year’s Day.

Dan Prater
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 61

Count me +2 in for paddlin with the perfesser. See You @ D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart