Monday paddling?

Home Forums General Discussion Monday paddling?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Joey
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4

So I’m hoping that we can get above 0 tomorrow. I have they day off with the wife and would love to take her down the Saint. Does anyone have a ducky and an extra paddle I could put her in? I’d pay you to borrow it for the day. Also wouldn’t mind some company on the river if it works out. Let me know!

Thanks,

Joey

Kathleen Pszonka
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 113

I have a duckie but it needs more than 2″ water . Kathy 314 4zero 2 3 zero28

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

The river was 3″ at D this evening. We got another little “hit” of rain. I plan to go tomorrow, on “slacker Monday”! I should be there about 10:30 to 11:00am.
      di mchenry

Wahoo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 57

If the river is boatable tomorrow, I will be there. Slacker Monday sounds good to me. I’ll just tell my boss that something came up. It looks like there’s a heavy band of rain coming up from the southwest that should be crossing over the Saint watershed. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Joey
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4

I hope we can make it. The wife may be having second thoughts. I hope she wakes up feeling adventurous!

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

1,2,3 GO SLACKER MONDAY JUST TURNED OUT PRETTY AWESOME LEVEL LOL enjoy it guys ill be working 🙁

Wahoo
      Participant

With the river coming up so much, it looks like we could have slacker Tuesday as well.

Wahoo
      Participant

I have to go into work today, DARN! I will definitely be on the river tomorrow. Happy paddling today!! Wahoo!!!

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

So tell me why it feels like Christmas morning whenever i woke up this morning Haha

Ryan Cullen
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 59

D Bridge 11:00-11:30???

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Oh bloody hell! Mother Nature did it again!! 🙂

Did I say The Saint will always be up again? 😉 I remember getting rained out with Tracey Rouch and I think, oh I can’t remember, by the insessant drizzel one evening, so we called it an early night and I climbed into the back of Beastie (1985 3/4 ton Suburban for a dry night’s sleep. When I awoke the next morning Tracey was up and walking around and told me “Saint’s up!” amd I asked her how high. She said “Bridge level!” WaHOOOOO!

We had fun that day! Have fun every one! Courtesy of my favorite lady, Mother Nature!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart