McChuck

Home Forums General Discussion McChuck

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jeff clawges
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 70

Hi Chuck,

I think we may work on finding a water quality monitoring site this weekend. Where did you guys set up at? I need somewhere shallow enough I can wade across and take measurements. I’d love to take over your site if I can. Keep it in the family. 🙂 I’ll be down at the campground this weekend so maybe I’ll run into you.

Thanks,

Jeff

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

I don’t think anyone is doing the Saint at present. We were supposed to, but never did- instead I relied on my own observations- mussels, insects and all, and decided to monitor if I saw a problem. Finding large mussels in fisherman’s pool was the apex of my observations! We also put in a lot of time picking up trash and trimming the river of obstructions, picking up tires, etc. As a chemical engineer I was excited to get BJ’s top level equipment…but never did it. We an bring you the whole shebang this weekend.

A perfect place to test the Saint is just up from fisherman’s. At low flows this is easily waded and has current.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: "You only live twice"?- like doing laps on the Saint- just do it all, and do it right, the first time
      jeff clawges
      Participant

Thanks! We looked at that yesterday and that looks like a good spot. Now I just need to get my butt down there at low water and measure and map so I can get the MDC to send me test equipment.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

We have a bunch of equip we’d love to give you. Is advanced level. Tell us next time you are at the river or in the vicinity.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Insanity is relatrive. It depends on whoi has who locked in the cage.- Ray Bradbury
      jeff clawges
      Participant

Thanks! We will get together soon.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart