Marble Creek Video

Home Forums General Discussion Marble Creek Video

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Scott Owens and I made it down Marble Creek Sunday and had a great time. I’ve never seen a video of the run so I posted it on youtube this evening. Check it out if you haven’t paddled it before. It has some beautiful scenery and I’ll definitely be back when I can catch it at higher water. I think it was around 5.3-5.5ft when we put in.

Dennis Jones
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 45

Thanks for posting that Dan. Marble Creek is a true Missouri hidden gem.

Alan Peterson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

Dan,

Beginning about the 3:00 minute mark is the start of the property my family owns. At 4:44 is the beginning of our swimming hole. 4:59 is where our two cabins have been (before one washed away and the second burned to the ground). Just after 5:26 is the pool where the small gravel road crosses the creek (on land owned by Dwayne Ellis). You could have taken out at the gravel road if Mr. Ellis gave your permission.

BobTucker
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 41

Awesome video – thanks for posting. Depending on water levels, any chance you’ll be going tomorrow?

DaggerDan
      Participant

You’re welcome. Yes theres a chance Ill be taking a friend or friends down it tomorrow if it holds water long enough. Ill keep you updated on here.

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Marble is probably running right NOW!

July 2, 2015! 10AM!

DaggerDan
      Participant

Ya the gauge shows its running now but he asked about tomorrow. Id go now if someone else could.

WillPaddle
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 69

I would like to paddle Marble Creek tomorrow even if it’s a bit low. I’ll bring my two boys. Anyone want to join me to paddle and shuttle?

Will

DaggerDan
      Participant

3 other guys and I are going tomorrow for sure, if its running still. We can work out a shuttle 573576 fifteen eleven

DaggerDan
      Participant

Well Dustin and I paddled Marble today and we barely made it down w/o getting out. Gauge was way off and alot lower than the video above. Oh well, a day on the river is better than a day at work. Definitely wont be runnable tomorrow.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart