Lost dagger mamba!!!

Home Forums General Discussion Lost dagger mamba!!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Sara Wysong
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 67

Julie Alsberge lost her boat today between cats paw and the take out. It is a dagger mamba white, teal, and purple with her name and phone number is inside 573 424 1769. Scott and I paddled down to take out and looked but did not see it anywhere. Please contact her with any information. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Sara Wysong.
      DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Crap we’ll look for it tomorrow.</p>

Sara Wysong
      Participant

Thanks!

JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

It’s actually a Dagger Mamba not pyrahna

Sara Wysong
      Participant

If found Di is willing to store for Julie until she can pick it up.

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Is julie ok?? Water was a little rough today did the newer paddler get through it ok? I got caught In a hole river right just after turkey creek rapids… Surfed for a good bit and got flipped hard and swam.. So I was draining and we played for a bit never seen a boat go by us if that helps you any ya’ll were behind us a bit but not to far I dont think! we got off water at 2:30 thought Id give u a time frame to maybe help ya out hopefully it got caught and jammed somewhere and will be spit out I know the dam was very sticky and didnt wanna let me go rough paddling the second run haha! Hope you find it sara

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

The boat will be found!
      I will be by there after 1 pm. From up on the trail I’ll get a good bird’s eye view. If you don’t see my van, leave it at Jim and Doris’s and I will pick it up.
      Dagger Mamba??? Nuts- a common boat. I was psyched for finding a Pyrahna Mamba- a very rare boat……

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: The mail accidntly gave me my neighbors mormom missionary stuff. It was fun ringing THEIR doorbell
      Sara Wysong
      Participant

Thanks everyone!! Yes Julie was fine except her boat was MIA so her and New guy Chuck hiked out by cats paw.

DaggerDan
      Participant

Dusty and I got it out. Jim has it. Julie knows.

jacobsviper
      Participant

Awesome where was it!!!!

DaggerDan
      Participant

Top of rickety rack. I held on to the little tree it was hung on while in my boat. Dusty crossed part of the river jumping from rock to rock and threw me my rope. I tied it to it and yanked it out. It wasn’t as easy as it sounds though. Worked up a sweat haha

jacobsviper
      Participant

Good job as I swam also and kept ahold of my boat well kinda lol thought inwas gonna loose it

Kathleen Pszonka
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 113

Great save of a pretty new boat. Once my paddle was lost 3 weeks after getting pinned in Cats Paw and was found

Matt Worobec
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

It was really stuck.   Santo worked hard to free it.  Jimmy tried.  Great work getting it out.
      Matt

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Matt Worobec.
      • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Matt Worobec.
      Sara Wysong
      Participant

Thanks to all who participated in the search and rescue of Julie’s boat!!!!!

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

Thanks to all who participated in rescuing my boat. You are my Heroes. Trying to change my Sunday plans to thank you all personally and boat. which is way more fun than what I had to do

JulieAlsberge
      Participant

I really had a good time even tho I went home with no boat. I was at peace I knew it would be found. Bill predicted it would be in rickety rack. He was right. After going through big drop just fine I hit a rock in the eddy rolled up 3/4 of the way didn’t have head tucked oops more practice keeping head down is in my plans along with swift water rescue corse. I swam river right. Scott was pushing my boat to an eddy river left but it was so swift he had to abandone it to set up for cats paw. It sat in a hole just beyond cats paw for a while. But we didn’t want our group to get too separated. By the time Scott and Sara started heading on down it had popped out of the hole. Chuck our new guy from Columbia and I hiked back to millstream. It was getting late in the day.?he had a great day too and is ready to go back.

duscunni
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 24

Glad to help!  Look forward to paddling with you sometime.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart