Lost My Mojo on the Saint

Home Forums General Discussion Lost My Mojo on the Saint

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Apparently I lost my mojo around Thursday. Not sure where it happened- could even be on the upper. Missing moves like crazy. 2 flips in a row at big drop at 2 different levels. Very poor boof at Cat’s paw. Couldn’t attain back up entrance today….

If anyone finds it, please return, I miss my Mojo!

Meanwhile- 15 inches when we left at 6 pm. Tomorrow promises to be sunny. Water temp is about 65 degrees.

Should be a great day (if you have your mojo).

• This topic was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Cartoonist found dead. Details are sketchy
      Kathleen Pszonka
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 113

Even if you lost your mojo, you have more to start with than many of us could ever hope to have. You’ll have it back tomorrow along with the sunshine.  Thanks for the update.

CharlesL
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

I am on my way down to help look for it. Maybe can find some mojo for me also 😉

Cheers, CharlesL

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Total Posts: 22

Oh O- hope my flipping mojo didn’t rub off on you the other day-dern stuff can be catchy! Anyway, a good friend told me it was OK as long as I flipped back up!! Glad to know that it even happens to the best!

JoeSartori
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 105

Chuck, if your mojo doesn’t turn up, it looks like it is available thru Amazon:
      Super Mojo at Amazon | Amazon.com
      Amazon.com/sports
      Save on Super Mojo Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime

Was good to see you in the river!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by JoeSartori. Reason: deleted the HTML code :)
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by JoeSartori.
      McChuck
      Participant

Thanks for the concern. I think I might have found it in the first ledge hole of double drop…..(wasn’t yesterday a great day?)

It was great to see Josh tearing it up on the dbl drop wave.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by McChuck. Reason: The batterries were given away- free of charge
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Oh no!!! 🙂 Yep, I know the feeling. I “lost my mojo” when I bought that Riot “Disco” kayak years ago! I loved the boat, just could not master rolling it easily which shot me down terribly and I had to get back into a Riot 007 to get my mojo  back! But I never got it back as good as I once was, if I was ever what anyone could call “good”!

Namaste my buddy! I’ll be back on the Saint someday! 🙂 I’m trying to rebuild my entire life it seems, after my worst year ever, 2015!

John Kuthe…

McChuck
      Participant

The few times I saw you on the Saint this year, you still looked like you were doing all right!

Not sure why 2015 was so bad for you- but truly hoping 2016 is better.

I’ve always wondered if transportation was a problem for you.

Namaste’

JohnKuthe…
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 291

Last year (2015) was a conflagration of lots of horrible stuff happening to me and around me. Had to move, medical problems, got my pretty little red Caravan “Baby” KILLED for me Halloween early AM coming home from my home health care nursing job which really pissed me off. I was basically rebuilding that pretty little red 1994 Caravan a repair at a time and some nood rear ended me just after I had just come to a stop for a red light at Page coming east at Schuetz Road.

2015 was just a bad year for me. And I”m very “out of practice” kayaking! 🙁

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart