This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Casara Heaton 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ChrisMatsuno
    Participant

Found on river right downstream of Cat’s Paw (where people often stop for lunch) Sunday April 2:  dry storage bag.

It was rumored that someone posted a message about it on the club Facebook page but I couldn’t find the message.  I never look at the Facebook page anyway so please post here and I will respond.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Casara Heaton.

Matt Worobec
    Participant

Chris I lost a big army green dry bag. I’m in St Louis if you have it. Thx

Matt

ChrisMatsuno
    Participant

Matt,

Your description fits the bag I found.  I’m not sure of the next time I will be down at the river.  I’ll be at the Clinic if you are going to be there and can wait that long.  Otherwise, I live near the airport – we can arrange to meet somewhere.

PS:  Sorry, but I gave away the granola bar in the bottom of the bag – that was the only thing in the bag.

Matt Worobec
    Participant

Chris I sent you a PM.  I work close to airport I can pick up any day at work.

Natalie Rolwes
    Participant

If anyone finds a single, black and white Chaco sandal, please let me know. Left foot, women’s size 8. I lost in somewhere near Cat’s Paw.

Casara Heaton

Hey Natalie, I would recommend starting a new post for your Chaco sandal – otherwise it will likely not be seen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.