Lost and found

Home Forums Lost and Found Lost and found

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ChrisMatsuno
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

Found on river right downstream of Cat’s Paw (where people often stop for lunch) Sunday April 2:  dry storage bag.

It was rumored that someone posted a message about it on the club Facebook page but I couldn’t find the message.  I never look at the Facebook page anyway so please post here and I will respond.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Casara Heaton.
      Matt Worobec
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Chris I lost a big army green dry bag. I’m in St Louis if you have it. Thx

Matt

ChrisMatsuno
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

Matt,

Your description fits the bag I found.  I’m not sure of the next time I will be down at the river.  I’ll be at the Clinic if you are going to be there and can wait that long.  Otherwise, I live near the airport – we can arrange to meet somewhere.

PS:  Sorry, but I gave away the granola bar in the bottom of the bag – that was the only thing in the bag.

Matt Worobec
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Chris I sent you a PM.  I work close to airport I can pick up any day at work.

Natalie Rolwes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2

If anyone finds a single, black and white Chaco sandal, please let me know. Left foot, women’s size 8. I lost in somewhere near Cat’s Paw.

Casara Heaton
        • Preferred Boat: Kayak
        • Years Paddling: 15
        • Total Posts: 138

Hey Natalie, I would recommend starting a new post for your Chaco sandal – otherwise it will likely not be seen.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart