This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy Osborne 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

McChuck
    Participant

Fredtown got 3″ of rain and the Little Saint and Castor came up. Nobody else got anything.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  McChuck. Reason: McChuck College of Hard Knocks: Asking a crabby wife if it is her time of the month NEVER produces positive results

Matt Bliss
    Participant

Looks like the watershed is getting pounded now, with a lot more coming on radar. Any prediction on the Saint rising for tomorrow or Sunday? Thanks-Matt

Padlur
    Participant

Might be game Sunday, big water will be tomorrow

McChuck
    Participant

I’m hoping for Sunday- so far not enough in upper saint- but it is raining hard right now.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  McChuck. Reason: Reintarnation- coming back to life as a hillbilly

McChuck
    Participant

I think it rained hard enough for Saturday.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  McChuck. Reason: Manlistening- a subtle art- She says "If you were listening, what did I just say?" and you can rpeat her lasr line but otherwise know nothing else about what she's saying

Sandy Osborne
    Participant

Castor or Stouts today?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.