Killarney Dam

Home Forums General Discussion Killarney Dam

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

I talked to the Lake Killarney people and the land past the dam is all owned by Day Spring Bible Camp. The signs are for people who would park at Killarney and then walk the trail, un invited, to their camp. So it looks like we are still okay portaging around the dam.

I will talk to Dayspring just to make sure.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Why don't we let Darwin fix stupid anymore?
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

I wonder what Jesus would have said?

😉

John Kuthe…

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Thought provoking…..the Zohar would say meeting a stranger is an opportunity.

Current society would say that a camp full of kids is a responsibility.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Those wo were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. F. Nietzsche
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Most/many Christians I’ve ever met, at least many, have been ANYTHING BUT CHRISTIAN!! Many PURPORT to be all “Christian” but they tend to be mostly egocentric selfish Aholes, mostly. Not some though. Some Christians are stellarly caring and empathetic towards our human kind, but most also DO NOT FEEL far beyond our HUMAN species!! 🙁

Humans generally IN MY EXPERIENCE are far to fearful to consider much outside our own survival! 🙁 Guaranteeing the EXTINCTION of HUMANS from the face of this planet!! And before anyone thinks or says “Oh, we humans can/will just go CANNABLIZE another planet!” think about how well that’s worked out for us SO FAR HERE! 🙁

Scary, but not really. We will never care after WE ARE ALL DEAD/EXTINCTED!

John Kuthe…

Matt Worobec
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Nice work Chuck!  That is awesome.

John Foster
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 24

Now John K is giving sermons!

The end of the world must indeed be near.

Bilbo
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 159

The end of the world should have been in the 90’s by that metric

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart