This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  andykravetz 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

wildbill
    Participant

I am looking for a kids paddle for whitewater???  Anyone ???

Tracy Newell
    Participant

I have a Werner bent shaft about 185. It was Josh’s 2nd paddle. We replaced it recently.

wildbill
    Participant

Is it a double bladed paddle?  What is the blade angle?  If so…is it for sale and how much?

Tracy Newell
    Participant

It’s a werner bent shaft Kayak paddle with green translucent fiberglass blades. A similar model would be a side kick. Length 185, Right hand control, 30 degree. Usual cost new is about $345. I have it listed for 175. If it’s what you need give me a shout at three one four 302 six five nine one.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Tracy Newell.

Bob Henderson
    Participant

I have a Werner Rio 194 small shaft, straight shaft, 0 degree if that would work for you. Used about a half dozen times $75.

Sheldon Dale
    Participant

Bob,

If Wildbill doesn’t want the Rio, I’ll take it. It would be a little long for my 11-year-old, but he’ll grow into it quickly!

wildbill
    Participant

I got one from Tracy

andykravetz
    Participant

I am looking to get a kids paddle. Is that one gone? And I am also looking for a splash jacket that might fit Noah, my son. He’s 4’2″ and about 53 pounds or so. He’s 9 but short. Anyone have any gear that might fit him that they are willing to part with.

andy

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  andykravetz.

WillPaddle
    Participant

I have an AT Advanced Technology kids paddle that is 8 to 10 inches shorter than an adult paddle. Also have a farmer john wet suit that would fit you 9 yr old.

Will

andykravetz
    Participant

I’ve got a wet suit now but the paddle might be ok. Let’s talk via message so we don’t clutter up the message board.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.