Friday (5/20) slackerz

Home Forums General Discussion Friday (5/20) slackerz

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

It is going be a good day on Friday, and I need to go kayaking.

Because once again, I will be at soccer tournaments all weekend.

(I’m still loving my grandkids, but they continue to take away my boating time)

And Freddie, I’m not always slacken, today did 2 small repairs- 1 warranty work, 1 paid job.

I really need a lot more of those little paid jobs, so the boss doesn’t yell at me when I am a slacker.

post here, or call me in the morning about boating

syotr

crazy jerry

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

CJ, I know you work harder than anyone I know ! The true definition of WW Kayak Slackerz, are paddlers who will take every available opportunity to get on the water ! How many times have we gathered with the Cape G. Slackerz mid week, HOD, or freezin ass cold to pursue the fine art of slackin !! There used to be a solid crew of St Louis Slackerz too…. You know who you are ….

jon serfas
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 50

Freddie, yes we know who we are. We are the forgotten few. The slackerz! I will be slackin with my friend Crazy Jerry ( the one from Perryville) tomorrow, in an attempt to prove to myself and every one else that I am still a slacker.

Sorry I missed you last fall. I’ll call you to splain. Love ya-miss ya!

Jerry, what time?

Freddie Carter
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 222

Jon, my brother ! Git slackin…. How bout Jimmy, he used to always show ? Bilbo knew the art of slackin ! There is another Crazy Jerry not from Perryville ? Looks like, by this board, that there are some newer slackerz on the scene. I now slack for a living, and today was pay-day !! Miss you, hand out some hug’s at your house !!

crazyjerry
      Participant

Good evening Mr. Serfas

I am flexible, I can be a farmer(?)  before or after I boat, but I have to be on the road and heading home before 5 pm

what would work for you?

crazy jerry (Friday slacker)

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

I would like to celebrate my last day in MO for a while with my friends on the river tomorrow.  Since I don’t absolutely have to wake up early tomorrow, I probably won’t, which will put me on the Saint sometime in the early afternoon. I’ll check back with yall then.  Should be a very nice day.

jon serfas
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 50

Jerry

how bout 10am? @ D

crazyjerry
      Participant

that is a good time, i’ll see you then

crazy jerry

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart