Filmy Fest 2015

Home Forums General Discussion Filmy Fest 2015

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159

Yeah, we decided to have it, even though my barn is a disaster right now.  I think I can swing getting it ready for my favorite party on Saturday, November 7, which is actually the first Saturday in November.

I have most of  a playlist together but am also interested in some locally made films that have *NOT* been all over the internet.  Filmy Fest gives a great ability to see footage not seen everywhere, as hard as that is getting nowadays.  Films start showing at 2PM but “prime time” is what it always has been, between 6-10PM.  It’s over at 11PM.

I will not put directions to my home on the internet, so if you are interested you will need to email me for directions at bilbo@pyranhaus.com

I have Octoberfest and the evil Tasmanian IPS reserved.  Food to be determined, but I do not think it will be pizza for a third year straight.  Camping available.  Possibly road cycling ride earlier in the day Saturday around the beautiful and hilly New Melle/Defiance area.

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

wahoo!

JoeSartori
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 105

Cool! I am putting together a few clips from this year’s urban whitewater water runs in St. Louis.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

So…….no GAF beat down bimbos?

John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

looking forward to the PARTAY !

Bilbo
      Participant

Its a family event, Chuck.  :o)

Bilbo
      Participant

It will not let me edit my original post, but films will start showing at 3PM.  We have a regional premier of a great film that will show twice, at 4:30PM and 8PM.  I have some great entries from the NPFF and some from local videographers.  If you want a playlist email me at bilbo@pyranhaus.com.

We are grilling meat, will have soda, and two kegs running.  Side dishes and desserts are welcome.

Bill

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Have fun ! Always a great PARTAY… Sorry to miss it…. A Missouri Paddler, Jason McClure is here in Jarabacoa setting up his winter schedule with the local Rafting Company. (It is for Kayakers, butt bring non paddlers, they can raft along with you some of the time) Get in touch with me if you wanna make the Dominican warm tropical paddle scene in January or February this winter. He will be setting dates soon. Team Pyranha Paddlers will be here in December, and he is negotiating for some Creekers they are willing to leave behind. Sorry for the post hijack. I would just love to see some MWA paddlers make the scene. Have fun at Filmy Fest !!

Sarah Watson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 120

A big thanks to Bill and Julie for hosting another wonderful Filmy Fest!  It was a fantastic evening – great food, great people, and really great movies!!

Sarah

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart