Dare I believe,

Home Forums General Discussion Dare I believe,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

The Saint may still have water this Sunday ? I will have to chase the spiders out of my creek boat and borrow an XL PFD, sure would be nice to get on my old favorite river….. We shall see !

Sheldon Dale
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 51

Freddie,

It looks like I’ll be able to make it to the Saint on Sunday. I have an extra XL or XXL Astral PFD you can borrow if you need it. Let me know if you want me to bring it. Got everything else you need?

I’ll even bring your old, still-cracked MegaPickle if you want it! 😀

Sheldon

crazyjerry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 350

Freddie,

when do you arrive?,

how long you staying?

I don’t think I can paddle father’s day weekend,

but if you let me know in advance, I could possibly paddle with you during the week?

unless it is raining, I need to know at least a day ahead, so I can schedule the little amount of work that I have.

SYOTR

crazy jerry

John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

I should be able to paddle Sunday (June 14).

FREDDIE — your tee shirts should be waiting for you at your mom’s house.

SHELDON — your paddle is with Jim & Doris. I had a failed attempt at trying to use it. Glad no one had a GoPro! I fell on my ass in the first drop and barely managed to roll …. apparently this ole dog cannot learn a new trick. I walked back to the car and got MY paddle.

Rumor has it that slakerz will be out in force this week!

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Sheldon, I could use the XXL. Astral, I have a MEGA Mater there, paddle and I will bring 5/10 H20 Tennies. I only need Water ! I can pile a creeker in my Moms 318i BMW convertible or on top of her Towncar….  Just watchin for wa wa…. Would love to paddle with my old friends ! I still gotta few tricks up my sleeve, paddlin bout 180 days a year at high speed ! Not used to paddlin with other humans ! I would try and not make it a Downriver Race, unless Chuck and Di are there ….. Just 2 weeks Crazy Jerry. I am shipping the MEGA Rocker soon after arrival. Still have my Super EZ there.

Sheldon Dale
      Participant

Freddie,
      I’ll bring the PFD. See you Sunday!

JohnT,
      I’m sure you could use that paddle if you wanted to. It took me a couple of days on the river to adjust when I switched to 0-degree offset from 30-degree offset. (I’ll tell you how I use a 0-offset paddle if you tell me how you do enders at Double Drop. I’d be getting the better end of that deal!) 😀

Sheldon Dale
      Participant

Freddie,

I’ll be at D bridge between 10 and 1030. planning on running from 72 to D after that. If I don’t see you there I’ll leave the PFD with Jim and Doris.

618 – eight – four – One – 86 eight eight

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart