Crane Lake Meeting

Home Forums General Discussion Crane Lake Meeting

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

My very strong impression from the meeting was that the Dam is not going to be rebuilt/repaired. They are talking about a new boat ramp further down the lake so boats can get in the deeper part of what’s remaining. And putting up concrete picnic tables. Also they are building a new road to the dam….hmmmm…wonder why…..unless they are going to dismantle it. Will they destroy our beautiful gorge? Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of “National Park Service Follies”.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by McChuck. Reason: So when they asked George Washington for ID, do you think he whipped out a quarter? -Steve Wright
      Alan Peterson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

I agree. Unless some powerful politician gets involved, they can claim they don’t have the money. If the right politician points a bony finger and says, “Thou shalt fix it,” the money will be found.

I was disappointed that, during a two-hour meeting, they talked for an hour and a half and only listened for 30 minutes. I was told the purpose of the meeting was to find out what Crane Lake meant to the community. I drove a long way and I would have liked to hear from a lot of other attendees.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Alan Peterson.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart