Coming to the Midwest …

Home Forums General Discussion Coming to the Midwest …

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

From 10/1 to 10/15. Just looked at the meeting Schedule. No October mtg. Would love to drive to St Louis (or the Saint) during that time to see my paddling homies. Really need to hook up with Chris Matsuno to load up on MWA Tee Shirt wardrobe. Love to have Cocktails and dinner at any venue. TNR etc…. Or paddle the Saint. Lemme know !

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

Some of us have “weekly meetings” – you should come to one of the Tuesday Night Rides while you are in the EEUU.  We usually reach the destination/pub of the week by 7:30 pm, in case you don’t want to cycle with us.  Watch the board for the weekly announcement!

(Sorry to say, I’ll probably miss you, as I’ll be out of town most of that period…  But maybe I’ll see you near the end of your trip if you make it to the 13 Oct TNR!)

Bienvenidos!

– jw

Freddie Carter
      Participant

That would work for me JDub. I really need to coordinate with Chris M. so as to obtain the Tee Shirts I need. Does he read the board still ?  Sorry to miss you buddy !

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

I’ll bring the Saint up for you bro!

Freddie Carter
      Participant

Thanx buddy ! The MEGA Mater and Super EZ still live in Amerika. Looking forward to seeing ya’ll !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart